Tuesday, June 4, 2019

DAY 28

Today is Tuesday, it’s a normal school day, I take the bus home in the afternoon. When I get home, I went out to play a little bit,  then I come back inside. When I come I heard the sound that’s frying things, then I take a walk to the kitchen. Then I saw my grandma was making the fried taro.

The people from FuZhou must have fried taro before because there are many restaurants in FuZhou sell fried taro, and there is also the food car in the street, and everyone can see it, smell it. When I was in China, my grandpa brought me to his friends home, and he sells the fried taro everyday, and I saw he had the steam taro in his desk, the steam taro are cut to the triangular prism, and I have been thinking in my mind, so I think it’s the first time I know how they make fried taro. In FuZhou, the fried taro are not expensive, one fried taro only cost 2-5 Chinese yuan(about 0.3 dollars-0.72 dollars).

I never watched how they make the fried taro, but I have only seen the fry part. I think they mashed taro like mashed potatoes, put some flour into the taro, and stir them. Then they steam the mashed taro, and cut the taro into many triangular prism. Then they put all the triangular prism taro in to a pot that has hot oil in there, then fry them. Then put them into the top of paper towel, make sure there is no more oil on the fried taro. When I eat the fried taro, I will get some soy sauce and put the hot sauce into the soy sauce, and stir them, and put the fried taro into the sauce, then put them in to your mouth, it taste very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment