Monday, June 3, 2019

DAY 27

Today is Monday, it’s a normal school day. I take the bus home in the afternoon, when I get home I feel a little hungry. So I opened the cabinet, and I saw some noodles in there, then I was thinking about to make BanMian. And I opened another cabinet, then I saw some peanut butter in there, so I took them out.

BanMian is a very popular dish in China, but every place has different flavors BanMian. I’m from FuZhou, so I like to eat the FuZhou BanMian. FuZhou BanMian is made of peanut butter and lard, so it smells very good. When I was little, my mom make BanMian for me a lot of time, but now I can make it by myself, and make it for other people. I like to eat BanMian in my hometown’s restaurant because they can make the flavor of homemade, and when you walk into that restaurant, you will feel like that was my home.

To make BanMian is not very hard. If you want to make the BanMian, you just need noodles, peanut butter, lard and soy sauce, I will like to put a little bit hot sauce in there. The first they you have to do is cook some hot water in a pot, and put the noodles into the hot water. Then put peanut butter, lard and soy sauce into a bowl, and add some hot water into the pot(don’t put too much hot water), and use a spoon to stir all the things in the bowl until it’s melted. When the noodles are soft, then put the noodles into the top of the sauce that you made, and stir them(make sure when the noodles comes into your mouth the sauce are with the noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment