Thursday, June 6, 2019

DAY 30

Today is Thursday, it’s a normal school day. I take the bus home at afternoon, then I put my backpack into my bedroom, then I ran out to play basketball. When I go back into the house, my throat feels thirsty. Then I walk to the kitchen and open the freezer, I saw there was some ice cream in there, and I took them out.

The name of that ice cream is Japanese, but there is also Chinese, so it probably is from the Chinese factory. I'm a Chinese, I’m not really excited about ice cream, I'm okay with ice cream. That ice cream looks like a big egg, the outside is ice cream cone, and the inside is the ice cream that's made of matcha and some red beans. Eating that kind of ice cream, it feels like eating Chinese bread because there is something in the inside of the shape.

When I was in China, I only see the big size of that kind of ice cream. The one in China has matcha, red beans and some other things, it tastes better than the small one. I think they just make two cone, and put the ice cream into each cone, then put two cone together. But they make the matcha ice cream and red bean ice cream in two layers. When I'm eating that ice cream, I can taste the cone and to matcha ice cream and red bean ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment