Wednesday, June 5, 2019

DAY 29

Today is Wednesday, it’s a normal school day. I take the bus home in the afternoon, when I get home I went out to play a little bit and come back in. I saw there is so many ZongZi in the table, I think it’s made by my grandma. The shape of ZongZi is like a triangular pyramid, most people from FuZhou make that kind of shape ZongZi.

ZongZi had a story, the story tells in 278 BC, there is a man jumped into the river, but he is a good person work for a country(that country and other country became to China) at that time. And many people don’t want the fish and shrimp in the river to eat his body, so people throw glutinous rice into the river. And anyhow it becomes to ZongZi because there is so many glutinous in the ZongZi. They have so many kinds of ZongZi in China, but my favorite kind is salt. People called salt, but it doesn’t taste like there is so much salt in there, they just change the things that go with glutinous. The outside of ZongZi is the special leaves for ZongZi, and the inside is glutinous and other things with it.

For me, to make ZongZi is hard because I don’t know how to make the shape of ZongZi. The first thing to make ZongZi is wash the glutinous, then get whatever you want with the glutinous, then put them into a bowl, and stir them. And use two special leaf that’s use for ZongZi to make a shape(make sure your shape has one surface is open), then put glutinous with the things that you want into the shape, then use the leaf to cover the open surface. And use thread to bundle whole ZongZi, then put them into a pressure cooker that has water in it, and cook them for 40 minutes. I will use soy sauce or sugar for the sauce of ZongZi.

No comments:

Post a Comment