Sunday, June 2, 2019

DAY 26

Today is Sunday, I wake at 11:30 PM. Then I brush my teeth and clean my face, and walk down to the kitchen. I open up the fridge, and trying to find something to eat. I don’t see anything that I want to eat. So I open the cabinet, and I saw two packs of instant noodles, it’s spicy beef noodles.

They named it spicy beef noodles, but there is no beef in there, the only thing that I know if I use the flavors from that instant noodles pack to make soup, the soup will taste like beef. I never ate instant noodles or cup noodles from that company in China because it’s not the most popular instant noodles. In that instant noodles pack, there are two flavors pack, vegetables pack and noodles. That’s what Chinese instant noodles always have. One flavor pack is salt, and another one is spicy, the vegetables pack has carrots and something that I don’t know because it’s too small.

When I cook instant noodles, I always add some other things in it. This time, I put vegetables and egg. To cook instant noodles is very easy, the first thing is to put some water into a pot, and cook the water until the water is boiling, then put the noodles into the boiling water, and keep cooking it. Then put all the flavors pack into the pot, and stir them, if you can’t eat spicy stuff, you can choose to not put it in. Then add the vegetables into the pot and egg. I don’t like the well done egg, so I put the egg in there when I almost finished cooking. Then put them in to a bowl, and it’s done.


No comments:

Post a Comment