Saturday, June 1, 2019

DAY 25

Today is Saturday, I wake up at 11:00AM. It's late, so other people already ate breakfast. And I have to make my meal for my breakfast and lunch. I walk down to the kitchen and opened the fridge, and I see there is some rice cake in the fridge. Then I feel like I did not eat the rice cake two months, I like how the fry rice cake taste like, it's so good.

And I took out some vegetables, eggs, pork that has been cut to the little piece and the seafood that was like the clam( it was been cut to small piece). The rice cake that was used for fried rice cake is made by the steam the mashed rice. I eat fried cake a lot in China because in China, we buy the rice cake that was made in the midnight of that day, so it tastes better. The rice cake in the United States is made by Krean, it doesn't taste well when we using Chinese cooking way to cook it.

The way to cook fried rice cake is not hard, but it takes a long time. The first thing is to cook some hot water in a pot and put the rice cake into the hot water( make sure the rice cake is not stick together). Then get a bowl, and break the egg, then put the egg liquid into the bowl, then stir them. Then get another pot, and put some oil in there, and put the egg liquid into the pot, then quick stir them, then put them back to the bowl. And then put some cooking oil in there( not too much because the pork will make some oil), then put the pork that has been cut to little piece in to the pot. And add the clams and vegetables in to the pot, and stir them, then put the fried eggs into the pot and keep stir them. Then put the rice cake in the top of those things, and add some flavors, IThe always add a little Fu Jian cooking wine in there. And keep stir them, and put them in to a plate, them enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment