Friday, May 31, 2019

DAY 24


Today is Friday, it’s a normal school day. When I get home I went out to play a little bit and go back in to the house. And I watched a Chinese TV show, when I finished watching that TV show I feel hungry. So I walk down to the kitchen and find something to eat. It’s a food that the Chinese people eat it often, especially the people from north of China.

It's called a dumpling. There are so many types of dumplings, but they just add different things in there. The most popular type of dumpling in China is chives pork dumpling, it was easy to make. I like so many types of dumpling, I saw a dumpling restaurant in the YouTube video, it was in China, there are so many types of dumpling in there, you just have to pay 20CNY(20CNY is round in 3-4 dollars) and you can eat whatever you want from that restaurant. When I go back to China I will go there to eat. I think I will like to eat the Chinese sauerkraut dumpling, but I never eat them before. The reason that I will like Chinese sauerkraut is that I like the Chinese sauerkraut, I like to use the Chinese sauerkraut to cook with the noodles.

I eat the dumplings different today. I make some soup with dumplings, it tasted very good, so I don’t have to use any sauce. It’s very easy to do. The first to make it is to get some water in the pot and wait for the water to boil. Then put the dumplings into the pot, and when the meat in the dumplings are cooked, that means it’s done. Then put some flavors in a bowl and add the dumplings in, then put the hot water into the bowl, and stir them. I also put the hot sauce in there, it makes the soup taste so good, but if you can’t eat any spicy stuff l, so you better don’t add hot sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment