Thursday, May 16, 2019

DAY 9

Today is Thursday, I ride the bus home as normal. When I get home I see there is a bowl of ramen in the fridge, so I took it out, and I put it into the microwave. The ramen is a must from my aunt’s restaurant because it was the Japanese ramen. And the color and the smell, I’m pretty sure it was from my aunt’s restaurant.

I like to eat ramen because I like to eat noodles. But I like the Chinese ramen better than the Japanese ramen. The reason that I like the Chinese ramen than the Japanese ramen is because their flavor and noodles and a little bit of country problems. Actually, I don’t really like Japan and Japanese because I watch so many movies about when Japan attacked China in World War Two and I learned the history about it. The Chinese ramen is bigger than the Japanese ramen, I like the bigger noodles. And the Chinese ramen has so many flavors, but most of Japanese ramen’s flavor is curry. 

The Japanese ramen that I eat today has noodles and vegetables and meat and the curry soup and onion segment. I never saw how they make it, but I can imagine and think about how they make it. First, they put the hot curry soup into a bowl and put the noodles into the boiling water to cook. Then they will put the noodles that were already cooked into the curry soup. The last step is to get some meat and vegetables and put them into the bowl then put the onion segment in the top. But their noodles is like the noodles in the cup noodles, so I always say the Japanese ramen is just the cup noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment