Friday, May 17, 2019

DAY 10


Today is Friday, I go home as normal and eat my dinner at 7:00 PM. Because it’s Friday, I can sleep late and play games with my friends. At 9:30 PM I go downstairs and walk to the kitchen and I take out the milk tea that I bought from the Chinese supermarket. I like to drink milk tea, there are so many different flavors of milk tea. My favorite milk tea is Taro coconut jelly.

There are two types of milk tea, one is made from the store and another one is the package milk tea from the store and then you have made it by yourself. I like both of them. Most people like the Taro coconut jelly milk tea, I do, my friends do. The Taro coconut jelly milk tea is the popular type of milk tea, a lot of people likes it. Chinese people like to drink tea, they also like to drink milk tea. But I don’t drink milk tea a lot of times because there are so many sugars in there. And the coconut jelly is also not really healthy, I don’t know why that’s what my parents told me. There is another name for the milk tea when you add the black pearl(Chinese people call them pearl, but it’s not the real pearl, it just looks like the pearl), it’s called bubble tea, but I’m not really like the bubble tea because the black pearl is very hard to chew.

When you walk into the bubble tea store you can see how they make it. I have seen them make it before, it’s very easy. The first thing is to get a cup and put the ice in there. And then get another cup for stir, in the stirring cup, they put flavors powder and milk and tea. Then they will use a spoon to stir them or use their hand to shake them or use a machine to shake them. After it was shaken they put them into the cup that has ice in it, and then put the black pearl or any jelly in it. The package one is easier than the one made in the store. First, you have to take out all the stuff that they give you, then open all the stuff they give to you, then put them into the paper cup that they give you. Then you need to boil water, then put the boiling water in it. The last step is to use a spoon to stir them if you don’t want to drink hot liquids you can put ice in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment