Wednesday, May 15, 2019

DAY 8

Today is Wednesday, I take the bus from school to home. When I get home is 4:00 PM, so I ate some snacks and play outside, then I will cook my dinner. My dinner is Chinese food, it's very popular in China, I think everyone in China has eaten it before. The people live in the North part of China, they must eat it at some festival.

It's called a dumpling. There are so many types of dumplings, but they just add different things in there. The most popular type of dumpling in China is chives pork dumpling, it was easy to make. I like so many types of dumpling, I saw a dumpling restaurant in the YouTube video, it was in China, there are so many types of dumpling in there, you just have to pay 20CNY(20CNY is round in 3-4 dollars) and you can eat whatever you want from that restaurant. When I go back to China I will go there to eat. I think I will like to eat the Chinese sauerkraut dumpling, but I never eat them before. The reason that I will like Chinese sauerkraut is that I like the Chinese sauerkraut, I like to use the Chinese sauerkraut to cook with the noodles.

If you want to make the chives pork dumpling you just need to buy the dumpling skin and some chives and some pork. First you have to mash the pork(the place that you buy the pork might have a machine to mash the pork). You have to use the knife to cut the chives(the chives must be short). Then you put the pork and chives into the same bowl, and add soy sauce or salt and HaoYou(HaoYou is a kind of seasoning, “耗油”that’s how to write in Chinese), then if you want another flavor you can add whatever you want. Then you have to stir them. Next step is a fun step, it’s put the pork and chives into the dumpling skin. And when you finish making the dumplings you can use water to cook them or steam them or use a little oil to fry them. I like the soy sauce and sweet chili sauce with my dumplings. If you want to save the dumplings you have to put them in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment