Tuesday, May 14, 2019

DAY 7

Today is Tuesday, I wake up at 7:15 AM. I brush my teeth and clean my face and I go to the dining room to eat my breakfast. My breakfast is Chinese food, it’s popular and tasty. It was made from flour and pork, you can use a little cooking oil to fry them or steam them.

The food is called “RouBao” Rou means meat, Bao means kind of bread. But most time people chose pork for RouBao, but I don’t really know why. In China we buy the RouBao in a bakery, there has two sizes, one is Large and another one is medium. I think the best RouBao is when you buy it and they took the RouBao from the steamer, and you eat it before the RouBao gets cold. Most RouBao has lard in there because they put the pork in there, so when the pork is cooking, the lard will come out from the pork. The lard smells very good, when you eating it you should put the lard and the other part together, it wouldn't taste oily.

My mom makes the RouBao before, it taste very good, but I don't know how to make it. The only thing I know is they put the flours and baking soda in a big wrist, and add water in there, then stir them, then put a plastic wrap, wait for a long time. Then you have to put minced pork in a big wrist, then put soy sauce and other seasoning and chopped green onions in there, then stir them. Next step is put them together, it's the hardest step. You have to use the mixed flour to wrapped the pork if you want to makes it looks good, you can. And when you finished the wrapping you have to put them into a steamer, and wait for the pork is edible. But if it is homemade it doesn't look very well, but it's taste the same to the RouBao from the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment