Monday, May 13, 2019

DAY 6

Today is Monday, I go to school as normal, but I take the ENL listening and reading and writing test. After the test, I go to the gym class, but when I get there, they already finished all the activities. So I just stayed in the locker room and waited for the next period. It's 12:55, everyone is hungry and everyone is running fast to the cafeteria, but I don't want to run because the people run fast and the people run slow, it's no matter, they all can eat their lunch and they all can finish their lunch.

I often buy food from the cafeteria. First I will get a spicy chicken burger and celery and a 1% milk and some ketchup. When I find my seat and I will go to the snack bar to buy three cookies. I always put the ketchup into the spicy chicken burger and eat the spicy chicken burger with the celery. Then I will eat the cookies with the milk. Every school day I eat the same thing, but sometimes I will bring lunch from my home. The spicy chicken burger from the cafeteria for me it's not spicy because I eat a lot of spicy, and the cookies taste sweet, and when I was eating the cookies I should get the milk because it will be more that will make it easier for me to swallow them.

I remember when I first come to the United States, the first day in America’s school, and my first lunch in America’s school is a burger and milk and a pack of cookies. But it’s the first time I eat that kind of cookie, so I’m not really like it because I don’t really eat that kind of cookies in China. But I can eat the burger and milk because I eat them a lot of times in China. But the important thing is I finished all of them but I’m still hungry because I eat a lot of food at my school in China. The reason I eat a lot of food at my school in China is I get a lot of stress and a lot of homework and I have to run at least half mile and I wake up early and sleep late and my lunch period in China is 1:00 PM to 1:40 PM, but my breakfast is in 6:00 AM and I don't have snack time in my school in China. And in China, my teachers often took our lunch time to teach us, so a lot of students in China hate their teachers. But now I am used to the US diet habits, so I can eat most food from America’s school.

No comments:

Post a Comment