Sunday, May 12, 2019

DAY 5

Today is Sunday, when I finish my breakfast then I go back to my room and play game with my friends. In 4:30 PM, I feel hungry and I go downstairs and find something to eat. First I opened the fridge, but I don’t want to eat the food from the fridge at that time so I just go to the garage. There is another fridge in the garage, and also don’t want to eat the food from that fridge, but near the fridge I seen there is two big boxes cup noodles, and I feel like I have long time didn’t eat the cup noodle, so I take the spicy shrimp flavor to the kitchen.

I think cook cup noodles are most easy thing in the world because you just have to put the hot water in there and wait. But I always will add something to the cup noodle. This time I only and a egg in there, but it was still tasty. If you are cooking the cup noodles, the first thing you have to do cook the boil water. Then you open half of the paper cup cover,then put the boil water in there, and close the paper cup cover, then use a metal fork to cover them, then wait for five minutes. After five minutes you can open the paper cup cover, and enjoy them.

Another way to wrap the cup noodle is to put the pastry in a clinker. So you can cook them in a pot. I like to cook them in a pot because I can add more food in there. I like the Chinese cup noodles because they had so many different flavors and different companies, and also the pictures of Chinese cup noodles looks good. If there are some meat and uncooked seafood and some vegetables, I will add them into my noodles, and I will add an egg every time. The cup noodles are not healthy, but if you just eat them once a week, it is ok, but if eat them in every meal, it will bring some bad things to your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment