Saturday, May 11, 2019

DAY 4

Today is Saturday, I wake up late,so my breakfast and lunch will be combine to one meal. When I wake up and brush my teeth and clean my face, then I take a walk from my bedroom to the kitchen. My meal that I eat in weekends is not planned. At weekend,When I was hungry, I will just open up the fridge, and see what can I eat. I found fish balls in the fridge and I have long time didn’t eat the fish ball, so I just bring them out of fridge. Cooking fish balls is very easy, but making fish balls is very hard. But my fish ball is already made, so I only have to cook it. If you want to cook the fish ball, the first thing you have to do is cook a have pot of water, then put the fish ball in there, when the water is boiling and you have to wait for five minutes. At the time that fish ball is cooking, you can make the fish ball sauce. What I always do is put some YuLu(Is made by small seafood, it was salty) and MSG and sesame oil and hot sauces and sometimes I would put some white vinegar in there. When the fish ball is fished by cooking, then you can use a big soup spoon to put them in to you bowl. If you want to make fish ball, it would take a long time. Fish ball is like meat ball, but fish ball is been mashed. I suggest you don’t make fish ball because when you are making fish ball, you will feel despair, but if you just want to try, you can. If you want to try to make the fish ball, the first thing you have to do is save the fish meat, then you can throw other things to trash can. Then you have to mashed the fish meat till the fish meat is looks like mud, but not in color. Then you have to put the sweet potato flour in there then stir them, and you you need a pot of hot water. Then you have to put the fish meat that's been mashed into your hand, then squeeze them into the middle of your thumb and index finger, and it will looks like a ball, then use a spoon to pick them up, and put them into the hot water, then the fish ball is formed, you can save them and put them into the fridge or just eat them when you finished make them. A lot of people use machines to make fish ball because the machines is faster than hand made. But a lot of people says handmade is better than machines. I have seen my mom make the fish ball, it takes a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment