Wednesday, May 29, 2019

DAY 22

Today is Wednesday, it’s a normal school day. I go to school as normal and take the bus home at 3:25PM. When I get home I went out to play for a little bit, and when I get home, I feel really hungry. So I opened the fridge, and I saw a box of lo mein in there, and I took it out for my dinner and put it in the microwave to heat it up.

Lo mein is my most favorite noodle, I like how the lo mein noodles taste like. In China, when my mom doesn't want to cook, she will give me 10 Chinese yuan to buy fried noodles. Their noodles are like the noodles that was used for lo mein, but they don’t add soy sauce into the noodles, I like that more. I like the flavor that they make for the fried noodles, I love it, I want to fly back to China now, and get some fried noodles.

The lo mein is from my uncle’s restaurant, today I choose chicken with lo mein. I know how they make the lo mein because I watched how they make it in the kitchen my uncle’s restaurant. They put the lo mein into boiling water and cook them until the noodles get soft. And they fried the vegetables and chicken, then put the noodles that has been cooked in the boiling water into the pot and stir them,and then put a little soy sauce around the inside of the pot. They make it very quickly so the noodles will not get to soft. Then they put them into a plastic box, and use a plastic cover to cover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment