Tuesday, May 28, 2019

DAY 21

Today is Tuesday, it’s a normal school day, but we have a field trip to Boston.This is my first time going to Boston, I have only been to New York City and Albany, so this is my first time leaving New York State. I know there is a Chinatown in Boston, but I can’t go there. I think that Chinatown is not really big, I saw that in the google maps.

We visited the Boston for one day, and at 4:00PM we take the bus back to Albany. At 6:00PM, our buses stop at the service area, and most people are choosing to buy MacDonald for there dinner, me either. I don’t eat MacDonald often, just sometimes we wants to there, and we will order some food. In China, they also have MacDonald, but I like KFC more because the KFC in China is much better than MacDonald in the United States. The KFC in China, they make the fry chicken crispy, and they just use the real chicken to make it, it’s 100% chicken. And the KFC in China also has some Chinese meal and they make the bread that was used for burgers more colorful, they had pink, black, yellow…

I ordered a medium size french fries and 10 pieces of chicken nuggets and a drink cup. In my drink cup, I put half coke and half sprite, when I was in China, I always do that. The french fries are made with potatoes, in China, they make the french fries very long, what they do is mashed potatoes and use some cooking tools to make it,when they potatoes come out, they must put it in to the boil oil, otherwise it will be out of shape. I think the chicken nuggets are not whole chicken, maybe they put some other things in there, I never watched how they make chicken nuggets. The chicken nuggets in China is very expensive, one chicken nuggets cost one Chinese yuan, one Chnese yuan can buy a public bus ticket, I think most people think it’s expensive.


No comments:

Post a Comment