Monday, May 27, 2019

DAY 20

Today is Monday, it's a holiday. I wake up at 10:30 AM, and I brush my teeth and clean my face, and bring my basketball to outside. First I meet my friend in the street that was close to my parment, and we want to eat first. The restaurant we go to is a Guang Dong restaurant, Guang Dong is next to Fu Jian, so they are also southern, The people from Guang Dong and Fu Jian, they had the same eating habits, so I don't feel strange.

The meal that we going to eat today is like put the meat and vegetables and rice on a plate, then eat it. We ate it before, but is in a different restaurants, so it will taste a little different. The people from Guang Dong make it a lot, but the people from Fu Jian doesn't, I don't know why, but I like it, I hope the people from Fu Jian also make it a lot, so we will make the best flavor for us. It's not very expensive, one meal only cost six dollars and fifty cents. Or maybe some people will buy some drinks and soup, they also sell fried rice, fried noodles, soup noodles…

I ordered a meal that has two different kinds of meat and vegetables and rice. I don't really know how they make it, but I know it's very yummy. I saw some video that how they make the meat, it's not hard, but I need the different pots and oven. The first meat is Cha Shao, they use some honey and other flavors to put on the meat, and wait for a long time, then put them in the oven and cook it. And another meat is like Bei Jing Duck, they put some flavors in the duck, and put them in the oven and cook it. Then the way to make that vegetables is just use a little oil to fry it. And they put the rice in the bottom, then put the meats and vegetables in the top, and that's it. It only cost six dollars and fifty cents, and I also pay for my friend, so I paid thirteen dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment