Sunday, May 26, 2019

DAY 19

Today is Sunday, I wake up late. When I wake up, I go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and clean my face, then I walk down to the kitchen. My breakfast is kind of like rice. In Chinese XiFan is two words, Xi means dilute, and fan means rice, so in FuZhou, Xi Fan uses a lot of water In cook rice. In FuZhou, Zhou means XiFan cooked with glutinous rice. In other cities Zhou means XiFan.

If you are from FuZhou, and lived there a long time, you will have a lot of choice for breakfast in your dream, XiFan is just one of them. But a lot of people choose XiFan for their breakfast in FuZhou, and some people Just eat rice for breakfast, so we think it's weird because rice is dry and a little bit hard. When people eat XiFan, they always get something to eat with XiFan because XiFan and rice both need something to make up the taste. But when my Mom or somebody cooks for me, I always choose rice, not XiFan, I don't even know why I will choose rice. You can also eat XiFan in every meal.

I eat flammulina with my XiFan. The flammulina is in a package, but they cooked the flammulina. The flavor of flammulina is spicy and salt, it’s pretty simple, but it tastes very good. Actually I don’t know how they make it, but I think I can imagine how they make it and think about it. I think they put a little spicy oil( Use a lot of oil to fry a lot of chili, then throw ll the chili to garbage, the oil is spicy oil) in a pot. Then they pit the flammulina into the pot, and they will add a little salt, and stir them until the flammulina start shrink. Then they put them into the package.

No comments:

Post a Comment