Saturday, May 25, 2019

DAY 18

Today is Saturday, I wake up at 10:00 AM. When I wake up, the first thing that I do is sent message to my friends in New York City because we have a plan. Our plan is go to the Chinatown in Flashing, and eat real Chinese food. So I brush my teeth and clean my face, and bring my basketball to the park, my friends are waiting me there. We play basketball for an hour, then we take the Chinese bus to Flashing, Queens.

Flashing Queens has a big Chinatown, most people think the Chinatown in Flashing and Brooklyn has more Chinese people and more Chinese restaurant and more Chinese Market. We get to a mall that was called “New world Mall”, it’s a kind of Chinese mall, we just go to the basement of that mall because there is a lot of restaurant in the basement of that mall. So we take the elevator to basement and I see a lot of people and Chinese restaurant, I feel I was back to China. In the center is all tables and chairs and the restaurants are around the tables, so you can go to any restaurant and get any food, then bring them to the table.

We bought a pot of fry dry hot pot and the soup bun. The only difference between the fry dry hot pot and hot pot is the fry dry hot pot don’t have any soup. The soup bun has a lot of meat soup and meat in there. To make the fry dry hot pot is not really hard, they just fry some sauce they was use for hot pot soup and put the meats, vegetables and seafoods in there then fry them, it was spicy, so a lot of people will choose rice to eat with it. The soup bun make a lot of people confused, but I already know how to make it then I was 10 years old. The thing that makes people confused is how they put the soup into the bun, it’s not hard. They make the meat soup and put them into the fridge, so the soup will solidification, then make use the skin that was made from flour to cover the meat and the soup that was been solidification , and steam them. When the soup bun came to your bowl, it will have a lot of soup in there, some people just use the straw to drink it.

No comments:

Post a Comment