Friday, May 24, 2019

DAY 17

Today is Friday, I wake up late and I don't eat anything for breakfast and lunch. I plan to play basketball with my New York City in the park, but they have school today, so I have to wait for them until 3:00 PM. When I went to a bubble tea store, and I bought a bottle of milk tea.

It's taro mango jelly milk tea, it's my favorite one. When I go to Chinatown, I always buy the milk tea in there. There is a lot of American Chinese(They born in America, but their parents are Chinese) buy bubble tea in there, I don’t know why. That store is very small, and it’s in the basement, but they still get a lot of consumers. They also sell some Chinese food and some sandwiches, sometimes I buy breakfast in there.

I ordered a taro mango jelly milk tea, when I ordered it, they will start to make it. I can see how they make it, most bubble tea store show people how they make it. It’s very easy, they get a cup and put the milk and tea and mango jelly and some taro powder, then stir them. And then they get a plastic cup
and put the milk tea into the cup. Their price is not expensive, most milk tea only cost two dollars and fifty cents, the taro mango jelly milk tea is also cost two dollars and fifty cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment