Thursday, May 23, 2019

DAY 16

Today is Thursday, it’s a normal school day. When I get home, I finished packing my luggage and I will take the Chinese people’s bus to New York City. My bus leaves at 5:30 PM, when I get to the Chinatown in New York City, it’s around 8:30 PM. When I get there I feel so hungry because I ate my lunch at 1:00 PM. So my parents and my aunt that was lives in the Chinatown and me went to a Chinese restaurant, all the workers are the people that are from Fu Zhou, so they make a lot of Fu Zhou dishes. Actually, most restaurants in Chinatown are Fu Zhou restaurant because most people live in Chinatown is the people who are from Fu Zhou. I’m also from Fu Zhou, so I lived in New York City for half a year.
We ate the fried beef with the black pepper sauce, Chao Mi Fen(A kind of fry noodles), litchi pork(It taste like litchi), fry seafood with vegetables, mixed soup(Use most dishes from the menu to make a soup that tasted sour). I think most of Fu Zhou people have eaten them before, I’m pretty sure 95% or more of Fu Zhou people have eaten the Chao Mi Fen and litchi pork before because every family in Fu Zhou knows how to make them. Chao Mi Fen noodles that was made by rice to cook it,’it’s something with other kind fry noodles, they just fry the vegetables and meat with the noodles. The litchi pork is a popular dish in Fu Zhou, I don’t know why I ordered the litchi pork, maybe is because I can remember that dish forever. Litchi pork is been fried and use some sauce to fried, the sauce taste like litchi, so they called that dish“Litchi pork” They all are real Chinese food,not America Chinese food, if you want to eat the real Chinese food, you have to come to Chinatown and get them.






No comments:

Post a Comment