Wednesday, May 22, 2019

DAY 15

Today is Wednesday, it's a normal school day. When I get home, I went out to play a little bit and come back to eat dinner. My dinner is the food from my uncle’s restaurant, it's kind of America Chinese food. America Chinese food means when they cooking the dishes, they will try their best to make the flavor the American like.

It's fried rice, the way to cook fried rice is the same with the fried noodles. But in the fried rice, there should be some green beans, carrots, onions, and eggs. But in my uncle’s restaurant, you can choose chicken, beef or shrimp or more than that. This time I choose the fried rice with shrimps. I think every Chinese people have eaten the fried rice before because every Chinese family knows how to make fried rice, when they have empty rice, they will use the empty rice to make fried rice.

If you want to make the homemade fried rice, the first thing you have to do is get some bacon, beans, carrots, onions, eggs, and bacon(When I make the homemade fried rice, I will add bacon). Cut the bacon and onions to small pieces, then put a little bit oil into the pot, and put bacon in there, it will make some oil and smells good. Then put all the things (does not contain rice) in there, and stir them. Then put the rice into the pot, and put a little bit soy sauce and other flavors in there, then stir them, when you stirring the rice, your arm will get tired and you will feel bored, but you have to keep doing it. And the last step is getting them onto your plate, then enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment