Tuesday, May 21, 2019

DAY 14

Today is Tuesday, it’s a normal school day. I take the bus home and I went out to play a little while. And I come back home, I saw my grandma is making dinner. When I come in to the house, I smell the smell of the meat and vegetables.

We are eating Chinese food for dinner, we get three dishes and rice. That’s what the normal Chinese family, sometimes times we get soup, and sometimes we get drink. The first dish was fry egg with the spicy sausage, that’s very easy to do it, but it’s delicious. The second dish was the fried vegetables, but we just use a little oil to fry it, I think it’s better than the vegetables that didn’t cook. The third dish was the fried beef with the black pepper sauce, but the beef is with the bone, I think all kinds of meat, the meat that’s close to the bone, it will taste better and easy to chew.

To make the fried egg with the spicy sausage, the first thing is cut the spicy sausage to small, and use a bowl to stir the egg liquid, then put a little oil into a pot, and heat the pot. Then put the egg liquid into the pot, and stir them, then put the sausage into the pot and stir them, the last step is put them in a plate. To make the fried vegetables is also very easy, the first thing is to cut the garlic into small, and wash the vegetables, make sure the vegetables don’t have soil with it. And then put a little oil in a pot, and put the garlic in there, then turn to small fire. When the garlic starting to get focal, put the vegetables in, and put the flavors into the pot, then stir, then come to an easy part, it’s put the vegetables into a plate. To make the fry beef with the black pepper sauce is a little bit hard, and I never watched how they make it, but I can think about it and imagine how they make it. My thinking is: They use a little oil to fry the onion, then put the black pepper sauce into the pot. Then they put the beef in there and cook for a few minutes because the beef is not really thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment