Sunday, May 19, 2019

DAY 12

Today is Sunday, I wake up at 11:30 AM. When I wake up I will go to the bathroom and brush my teeth and clean my face and walk down to the kitchen. On the weekend, what I’m going to eat is open the fridge and see is there anything that I want to eat. So I open the fridge and I see some Chinese cabbage, Razorfish, spicy sausage, minced pork, and eggs. So I got an idea for what I going to eat for my meal.

The main ingredients in this meal are one of the main ingredients of Chinese people's favorite. It’s noodles. Chinese people love noodles, and they make noodles taste different, and also they make different ways to cook noodles. My favorite way to cook noodle is to fry them, just like fry rice. The only different thing between the fried rice and fried noodles is they change the rice to noodles. The reason that I like fry noodles is that I can eat them quickly and tasty. I like any kind of noodles for fry noodles, but my most favorite one is Lo Mein and the second one is instant noodles.

So today I’m going to use instant noodles to cook the fry noodles because I only see instant noodles on the cabinet. So I took the instant noodles out and use put some water in a pot and put the noodles in there, then turn the fire on until the noodles are suitable for eating. Then I have to wash the Chinese cabbages and cut them. Then I took out a bowl and put two eggs and break the eggshells then put egg liquid into the bowl, and stir them. Then I took out a new pot, and put some oil in there, and turn the fire on. I have to fry the egg liquid first and put them back to the bowl, then I have to fry the pork. Then I have to put the Chinese cabbage into the pot and the Razorfish into the put then add the flavor in there. Then I have to put the noodles into the pot and stir them, and I put the sausages into the pot is because I see the sausages in the fridge and I want to cook them with my fry noodles today. The last thing that I do is put the hot sauce into the fry noodles and stir them, it will be awesome. I like spicy food, I like hot sauce because spicy makes food taste better. And I put them into my plate and eat them with drinking a cup of ice water.

No comments:

Post a Comment