Tuesday, March 26, 2019

WHERE WOULD I GO IF I COULD TIME TRAVEL

If I can time travel, I will travel 16 years in the future of the United States. The reason is I want to see what 2035 looks like. I want to see if 2035's quality of life is better or 2019's quality of life is better. How is my house, how is my car, how is my community...



If I lived 16 years into the future in the United States, my first feeling is "Where is here" I will look at everything. I don't know what will be my job, who I work for. Will I be a translator? Will I be a chef? Will I be a driver?... Maybe in 2035, people will use the translation machine, elimination of the translator, people use the machine to make the dish, people use driverless cars. I want to see what I will look like, did I have a wife? Did I have a child? Did I have a house or I live in an apartment? Will my wife be Chinese or American or from another country? How are my high school and college? Who is the President of the United States and who is the President of China? Will I work in the United States or China? Will China's GDP be higher than in the United States? Will humans eliminate human work and let machines replace humans?


I don't know what it will be like in 2035. I don't know where I will live in 2035. I don't know what my job is in after 16 years? Everything is a question mark because humans cannot be sure what will happen in 2035, but if you work hard, you will be able to control it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment