Monday, March 25, 2019

ONE ITEM I WOULD BRING ON A DESERTED ISLAND

If I was thrown on a deserted island without people, there are only two possibilities. First: I was forced by someone, then the person asked me to go to a desert island, or the person threw me to a desert island. Second: I give myself a challenge to let me live on a desert island. To be honest, I actually like to live on a desert island.





  I think I will live on a desert island for two weeks as a challenge. If I go to a desert island I will bring an iPhone soaked in water, then the iPhone will definitely be broken. When I arrive at the desert island, I will first look for some branches, some flammable things, a long, strong branch, a thin piece of wood (like the wood used to burn), and some vines. I will find a small stone and also a big stone. First, I will open my bad iPhone with a pointed stone, take the battery out, then make a sharp triangle with a small pointed stone cut from the iPhone shell. The big branch is tied together with the sharp iPhone triangle to make a spear. I will also make an ax by using a rock and a piece of branch. I can cut down two coconut trees with an ax. I will save it. With coconut I can guarantee that I can drink water, there will be some food because the white layer inside the coconut is edible. I will also cut the upper part of the coconut shell with an ax. A coconut that can be cut can be used as a lid for the container. Then, when I retire at sea, I will use my spear to find my target on wet and low tide beaches. I will find some seafood, such as crabs, shellfish, and then put the seafood I found in my container and close the lid. 

In the evening, I will keep my batteries on flammable materials and some branches. I need to put stones and iPhone batteries and flammable materials together, then cut the iPhone battery with stone, it will produce a lot of fire points, I will let these fires touch my flammable substances, then my flammables will burn, I will put my burning flammables on the branches (I burn the branches on an empty beach), so I got a fire, I can then use my coconut container that has the seafood and fill it with sea water, cover my container with a lid, and finally put my lidded container in my fire. That dinner is really good. Next I will use my ax to cut half of the coconut tree, then the coconut tree I cut will be placed on the burning branches, so I can have fire all the time. On this night, I will only make a bed with two large leaves on the beach. This will be very bad, but I won't have a lot of time to build the cottage.

After getting up the next day, I have a lot of red bites from mosquitoes on my body, so my spirit will be bad the next day, but I don't want to rain on the first night. If I am lucky, then I won't go down. Rain, if it rains, my saved fire is likely to be extinguished. The next day I will collect my food and put it in my container when the seawater is gone in the morning. Then when the sea rises, I will go to find the leaves of many dried coconut trees and some thicker and taller wood to make a hut. It must have been night when I finished my hut, I will cook my food on the first day of cooking. Then I will use two pieces of fresh coconut tree leaves in my hut so I can sleep well for one night. On the third day I will find a lot of thick long wood and a lot of vines, then I use vines to fix most of the wood into a rectangular platform, it will become a boat. Finally, I will choose a piece of wood and cut it into a paddle with my ax.

I will survive as usual for the next 12 days. I will test my boat for every day and then improve my boat after each test. On the fourteenth day, I will leave the desert island with my boat, I will like boating very much. Finally, if someone falls to the desert island, I hope my cabin can help this person.




No comments:

Post a Comment