Monday, March 4, 2019

MY FAVORITE MEAL DESCRIBED

My favorite meal will definitely be Chinese food because I rarely eat food from other countries, including American food. You can eat Chinese food all over the world, even if you are not in China. I am eating Chinese food in China, and I also eat Chinese food in the United States. You can buy Chinese food in the US, and my family will cook Chinese food every day.

My favorite dish is Chinese food. The main ingredient of this dish is fish. It is a special kind of fish. Because the name is CuiYu, Cui's English is crisp, Yu's English is fish, this is the dish. The name is fried CuiYu, because when the fish is cooked, the fish's taste will be crisp. The best CuiYu I have ever eaten is cooked by my mother because the food that my mother cooks is always the best, but my mother's cooking technique is very good, because most of the food I eat in China, it was my mother's cooking. When I can eat CuiYu, my mother will go to the farmer's market in the morning, then find the store that sells CuiYu, let's pick a good CuiYu, then find the staff who sell the fish, let the staff take CuiYu I fished out of the pool and then weighed CuiYu and then ordered the money. My mother could take her CuiYu home. When my mother brought CuiYu home, my mother would clean up the waste like viscera and scales from CuiYu, and my mother would cut CuiYu into pieces. Then my mother will prepare to fry CuiYu's other materials, such as cauliflower, fungus, carrot, and then my mother will fry all the vegetables, then add CuiYu to the vegetables, and finally add some seasonings. Stir CuiYu to the table and eat it.

A perfect match for CuiYu is white rice because the taste of fried CuiYu will be a little spicy. Chinese people like to use spicy food with rice because when it comes to white rice, it will make people's appetite higher. I really like CuiYu, because CuiYu's taste is perfect, I also like to add CuiYu to the hot pot menu. If you want to eat CuiYu in the US, you should go to New York City's Flushing and Brooklyn to find a restaurant named DaFengShou, which is a chain store, also in North Carolina and South Carolina, but DaFengShou is originated in China, then One introduced DaFengShou to the United States, and CuiYu at the DaFengShou restaurant in the United States was airlifted from China to the United States because the Chinese did not find CuiYu in the US market.

No comments:

Post a Comment