Wednesday, March 27, 2019

WHAT I WOULD ASK FOR IF A GENIE GAVE ME THREE WISHES

If you hear a genie is in the real world and this genie will 100% completion of your three wishes, what is your first feeling? If I hear that my first feeling will be"that was a joke" I will not trust it. Who will trust it? Genie in my memory is like a fake thing, a fairy tales.



If I'm in a fairy tale, a genie gives everyone three wishes. Some people will say "I want to be a rich man" or "I want to travel around of world" or "I want to have longevity" or "I want three more wishes." Those are human nature, everyone needs an aspect of satisfaction. I need, you also need, but everyone needs to meet something different. If genie give me three wishes I will choose "My parents being healthy" and "Be both citizens of the United States and China" and "Travel to every province (like states in America) in China." I want my parents to be healthy because my parents have been raising me for 13 years and it will be more than 13 years. And in Chinese culture, most people will raise their child for 20 years. When they are 55 years old, their child gets to work so the child has to give the money to their parents because your parents were raising you for 20 years and your parents can't work and they don't get money. But you get to work and you have to raise your parents. But that was my thinking, all in all when your parents get to be 55 years old, you got to raise them, even if your parents get a lot of money. So that's why a lot of Chinese people have stress.


The reason I want to be both citizens of the United States and China is the United States and China both are big countries. They're both top three in the world, whether economically or militarily. I like China because I was born in there, I lived in there 12 years, I have a lot of friends in China. But I also like the United States because the teachers in the United States are very good, they're better than the teachers of China, and the American characters are also very good, they are very enthusiastic, Americans’ enthusiasm is like Chinese people. And I think that will not happen because if I become an American Citizen then I will lose my Chinese citizenship, but I get my Chinese citizens ID card.


The reason I want to travel to every province in China is there are so many different foods in every different province, in every different city. I really like Chinese food, I eat Chinese food every day, but I think I only have eaten 2% of all Chinese food. There are eight major cuisines in China, (The meaning of the eight major cuisines is not eight different foods. The eight major cuisines mean different dishes from different parts of China. Their tastes are different. For example, one of the eight cuisines is called Sichuan cuisine. The taste of Sichuan cuisine is mostly spicy.) I think I have eaten every different major cuisine, but I have not eaten every dishes in every different major cuisine so I want to travel to every province in China and try different Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment