Thursday, March 28, 2019

WHAT I WISH I HAD LEARNED SOONER IN LIFE

I want to I learn so many things sooner in my life, but I want to learn English sooner. There are so many reasons I want to learn English sooner. I'm from China, I lived in China for 12 years, but now I Live in the United States. If I live in the United States and I don't learn English, how can I live in the United States?
If I get a job in the United States and I can't always speak Chinese, I should speak English. If my English level gets very high, I will have more job choice than other people. I can choose to be a Chinese teacher, To teach American to speak Chinese, I also can choose to be a translator to help the people who don’t speak Chinese or don't speak English, I also can choose to be a staff of the Chinese Consulate in the United States or the I of the United States and I also like China, that's why I want to work for these two Country.
I like to live in the United States, but I don't have any hope for this year's New York State ENL test because this is my first year to join FMS. And I officially learned English in my first year. If I learn English as Soon as possible, all of the above can be achieved. But if I didn't learn anything above English, None of the above will be realized.

No comments:

Post a Comment