Friday, March 29, 2019

THE MOST SCARED I'VE EVER BEEN IN MY LIFE

I am scared of things, even if I have a big body. Everyone gets scared of things, I have, you also have. But everyone's scares are different. I am most scared of the power supply being turned off in my home in China.

My home in China, it has 4 floors. The 1st floor has a living room and dining room, 2nd floor and 3rd are for the bedroom, but most time no one lives on the 3rd floor, sometimes my relatives come to my home so they can live in the 3rd floor and the 4th-floor is for stacking debris and there has a Guan Yin Pu Sa(Guan Yin Pu Sa is the gods of the Buddhism), Every Buddhist people's home has a statue of Guan Yin Pu Sa, also there is one in my home. and there are some music, fruit, light, and flowers with Guan Yin Pu Sa. But we have to turn on everything with Guan Yin Pu Sa like every morning and turn off everything with Guan Yin Pu Sa like every night. My mom always let me turn off the things with Guan Yin Pu Sa, but one night I turn off the things with Guan Yin Pu Sa and I go to my bedroom, and when I am walking and somebody just makes a scary sound and it scared me so after that night I am of always scared this thing, even if now I also has a little scared about that thing. And there is a funny thing about me and Guan Yin Pu Sa, that happened in a day before my unit Chinese Language Art test, on that day I went to the 4th floor of my home and I worship Guan Yin Pu Sa in my mother’s way and I get ninety something in my test, but I always get seventy something or eighty something at most time. That was amazing, I think that's the power of God.

All of all, everyone has a thing they are scared of, even if you are 7 foot something, but everyone gets scared of different things. But I will get over my scares, everyone has to. There are two famous sentences in China, the first one is "where did you fall and I have to get up in there. And another one is "Where you fall, you have to lie down there for a long time" I will like to be the first one because I don't want to be a timid person. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment