Wednesday, May 8, 2019

DAY 1

Today is a school day, I go home from school as normal. The first thing that I will do when I get home is to take a pack of snack or something to eat. Then I will stay in my bedroom do my homework, read, and watch YouTube videos untill 6:00 PM. 6:00 PM is the time that I am going to cook dinner. At 6:00 PM I take a walk from my bedroom to the kitchen. I'm going to cook a meal like put two different dishes into one, and use two different cooking methods, so it was a new dish that I created from me. The two dishes are both from China, but they are from a different place of China. One is from my hometown-FuZhou, and another one is very popular in China, so every city just created the flavor that they like to eat. And the first method is from ShangHai and another is from FuZhou.The two dishes is HongShaoRou and DaZhaHui, and the two methods are the taste of food that people from two different cities like. Cooking this dish, you need to cut the pork into 5cm cubes, then put them in boiling hot water with ginger slices and some cooking wine. (The cooking wine is originally seasoned, the alcohol concentration inside is very low, the children can use it in moderation. In the Chinese restaurant, cooking wine is used, because cooking wine can make the food taste better). Cook for 4-5 minutes, then you need to remove the meat and drain it. Then you need to dry the pot, add oil to the pot, and then put the sugar or sugar cube in the pot, then turn on the low heat to make the color of the sugar turn brown. Then you have to put the meat in it and stir it. When all the meat is stained with sugar,
you should add soy sauce, and some seasonings. Then I will use FuZhou cooking methods to add some boiled eggs (many people will do this), I still add some squid inside, then continue to stir them, stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Then I add water to the pot (you must overwhelm all of your ingredients with water). Then you have to add a spice pack to the pot (the spice pack will have a lot of different dry spices). Then cover the lid, and turn to the middle fire, then it's a long wait, you need to wait 60-80 minutes. Finally you can throw the spice bag into the trash, then turn to high fire, and the soup will be less, then you can enjoy them. When you are eating the meat, the lean portion of the meat is very soft, but the fat portion is softer. When the meat enters the mouth, you don't need to chew very hard, it starts to enter your esophagus. This dish and the sauce is perfect, and many people often pour the sauce of the dish on the rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment