Sunday, March 31, 2019

WHAT I DO WHEN I WAS PROCRASTINATING

Human nature is lazy, I am also lazy because I am always procrastinating. Procrastinating will make people lazy because no one wants to finish their work early. Even if you want to want to finish your work early, most people are unwilling. Everyone is like this, even a very diligent person.

I am also a lazy person, there are so many lazy people in the world. I am just one of them, so in the online shop in China, you can find many items to help lazy people to be lazier. I like to procrastinate something, there is a "wait" button in my mind, and when someone calling me to do something, I will hit"wait" button. So one time in China, My mom was calling me to help her to do housework, but I was playing a game, the game is like PUBG, and I hit the "wait" button, then my mom just come to my room and say to me in an angry tone, "Hurry up and help." So I just put down my iPad and help her, and I see it was a very easy job, it only takes a minute. When I back to the game, there is only me and another player, but when I pick up my iPad, that player just killed me, I don't even touch the iPad and I'm dead. I was very mad at the time, and I just used my most power to pull out my iPad, and my iPad touched the prominent part of the wooden cabinet, and my iPad is broken, even though I had a rubber iPad case with my iPad.

After that day, I used 200 Chinese Yuan( 200 Chinese Yuan equal 30 dollars) to change a new screen to my iPad. I used my own money, for me, it is very expensive. In China, we call that " spending money to teach a lesson." And I make a goal for me, which is" I will not play any more video games" but after a few days, I started to play the video game on my iPad. But now I don't like to play any video games, I just watch YouTube videos, that started when I came to America. But I am still procrastinating, I wish I could fix that problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment