Tuesday, April 2, 2019

INVENT A COMPLETELY NEW ACTIVITY

I really really like food, so I want my new activity to be an international food festival. There are food festivals and food streets in the real world, but their food is only from that place, so people only can eat one form of food. Not like everything tastes the same, the ingredients are very similar, that will make people feel sick of it. But if it's from a different country, a different place, it will make people feel excited.

I want to make this international food festival in the fall and spring because the weather of fall and spring is not very hot, not very cool, which is perfect weather. And it can host in anywhere, but the best place is in the place that is close to the United Nations because there are so many people, and they are not all from America, but that is unlikely to be achieved. I really like Chinese food, and I like food from other countries. I want to try different foods, everyone does. For example, if you eat the same food every day, you will definitely get sick of it, even if it's your favorite. I want this food festival to be free because I don't want the people who sell food to ask for money. The people who sell food don't get money from the customer, and the event organizer provides all the things that the people who sell need.

Although there are food festivals in the real world, it happens in different place, different time, different food, and different people. Every food festival is using a different type and is hosted in different scenes. I have been to some food festivals, but I never hosted a food festival. The food festival is like a big party, there are many people and many foods in the place of the food festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment