Friday, January 18, 2019

Chinese Learning Method VS. American Learning Method

If I choose to go to China to go to school or go to the United States to go to school, I will choose to go to the United States to go to school. There are many reasons why I choose to go to school in the United States. Although it is more convenient in China than in the United States, Chinese schools have never been better than American schools, although in China your mathematics will be very powerful.

image.pngThere is a very annoying rule in China that is the school's custom clothing. In my elementary, we don't have to wear school uniforms, but in my middle school we had to wear school uniforms.  In my Pre-K there were many students like me, because our name is too difficult to write, we use Chinese symbol. To be honest, Chinese is really harder than English, because English has only twenty-six letters spelled together, but Chinese has about 100,000 words, and many words in each word look very much like each other. So we started the Chinese class from Pre-K to high school. In China, we also have English classes. Beginning in the third grade, everyone will begin to learn English until the university, but there are some differences between Chinese English and American English. Chinese English teachers will teach you to read English in Chinese. I don't think it's very good, because English is pronounced in Chinese, I think it's weird, I don't like that pronunciation. I am also in middle school in China. My favorite subject in China is math class because I think mathematics is very simple, but many people do not have good mathematics in middle school because there are many subjects in China. The subjects of the seventh grade (the seventh grade to the ninth grade of secondary school) will include: Chinese classes, math classes, English classes, physical classes, information technology classes, biology classes, geography classes, history classes, political classes, music lessons, art class, lunch class. The lunch class in China is very good because the Chinese school cafeteria has a lot of different Chinese foods, and it changes the dishes every day. In my Chinese middle school, we have fried chicken chops, fried chicken, and burgers every day. I can buy it all the time at school. There is a lot of Chinese homework and a lot of math homework and a lot of English classes and other homework in China every day, so my working time in China is 6am. Get up, go to the school bus at 6:40 am, go home at 6 pm, then do homework from 6:30 pm to 10 pm (sometimes until 11 pm). I really don't like this because I have already experienced this and the work time will cause dark circles under my eyes in one month. In China, if you don't do your homework, the teacher will punish you, will call your parents, many teachers will take your lunchtime, then you will use your lunchtime to complete your homework, maybe some teachers will force you to stay at school and let you complete your homework. My middle school in China has all the activities for students to spend a day in a classroom. This is very common in China. We have to leave our classrooms for art, music, sports, information technology, and sometimes biology classes. Experiments, then we will go to the laboratory in China. Many music classes, music lessons, physical education classes will become Chinese, math, English, which happens very often in China, so there are many jokes like this in China: the students have physical education classes, however, the physical education classes have become mathematics classes. Then the mathematics teacher said that the physical education teachers are sick and not in school, but all the students saw their physical education teachers walking at the door of the class. In China, when we have a mid-term exam or a final exam, your teachers will give you a lot of homework, and you may not be able to finish it. Like in a day of math, there may be 10 pages of homework. You will spend three days in the mid-term and final exams in China because there are so many subjects. I am very fortunate because from January 29 to January 31, 2018, my plane to the United States was the morning of January 31, 2018, so I didn't have to take the final exam. But there are many different schools in the United States.

I went to middle school in New York. My middle school in New York is very different from my middle school in China. Although we have to wear uniforms in physical education classes, we don't have to wear it at least every day. When I was in New York City, I didn't have a lot of homework. We didn't need to get up early, and our teachers wouldn't punish us. I don't need to wear school custom clothing in my current Middle School. But there aren't a lot of dishes in the American lunchroom. My school in the United States eats the same thing almost every day. In the Chinese lunchroom, there are different dishes every day. Girls in the United States are somewhat different from girls in China because Chinese girls are very fortunate. For example, Chinese boys need 1000 meters off-road. The girls only need 800 meters off-road, but in the United States, boys and girls need to run the same distance. We don't need to wear school-made school clothes, but we need to wear a school badge and a red scarf (the red scarf is made of a red cloth, which consists of an obtuse angle and two acute angles) because of the Chinese flag. Most of them are red, so we have to wear a red scarf for the flag-raising ceremony. The flag-raising ceremony is hosted by a student flag team. Every Monday in China, we need to carry out this ceremony. All in this ceremony. (Everyone needs to sing the Chinese national anthem, which I think is very sacred.) In my Chinese Middle School, I need to wear custom-made clothing. I don't like it, because we need to wear the same clothes every day.

image.pngThere are many different schools in China and schools in the United States. Those different will make me choose to go to school in the United States, but I also like China.

12 comments:

  1. I been to Chinese school before, I think it is very hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so too, do you think Chinese teachers are good?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My teacher was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest, my Chinese teacher is actually good because she is very concerned about the performance of her students.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you have a lot of homework when you are in China?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you think that the way of learning in China is good or that the way of learning in the United States is good?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  9. I also like the way of learning in United State

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really enjoyed reading this blog and learning about the differences between American schools and Chinese schools.

    ReplyDelete