Wednesday, October 3, 2018

My Favorite Place

My favorite place is a table tennis hall because there are a lot of tables in the table tennis hall and you can play for as long as you want. In the hall there are many table tennis fans who are mostly young people around my age. I have made a lot of new friends there. I like to compete in tournaments and I have won a tournament at my school in China. I like table tennis very much because I like the feeling of hitting the ball, and the feeling of hitting the ball while running. When you hit the ball and the ball falls to the opposite table, you have a sense of accomplishment. When I practice with my coach, he makes a high ball and lets me press him.

I wish my school had a table tennis team because we would be able to have competitions and train together. During the competition and training, you can learn more about the players on the team. Sometimes it may not only be one player competing in the match but sometimes there will be a double match. In a two-player game, you must know your teammates very well, because you can't use your own game style in a two-player game. You have to discuss with your teammates the strategy for playing with two players.

I wish that the United States had more opportunities for people to know about table tennis.  This would let more people know about table tennis, how to play table tennis, and how to protect your eyes when playing table tennis. During the winter in the United States, it is very snowy. Since you can't really play outdoor sports, you could get a table for your basement so you can play all winter long. A table tennis table will not occupy a large space, and when you are not playing, you can fold the table up.


No comments:

Post a Comment